Valen Rev is the ultimate moto-style electric bike for the everyday rider. With a powerful 48v motor, 6 levels of pedal assist and a 50 mile range, you’ll tap into the exhilaration of hair-riffling, wind-in-your-face riding. Hit the pavement, explore off road, or cruise around on sand. Valen Rev thrives on the open road.
Our e-bikes are class 2, boasting 6 levels of pedal assistance and a moto-esque twist throttle for pedaling power on a wide range of terrain.
Valen Rev sports a robust Shimano 7s Tourney drivetrain and easy-to-reach thumb shifters for seamless gear changes.
Trek off-road with Valen Rev’s fat 20 x 4.0 tires.
This e-bike is a nod to mini bikes of the 70s with moto grips, an extended moto-style saddle and vintage headlight.
- Sizes 1 size 20″
- Material Alloy 6061, TIG welded
- Fork Steel triple-clamp style (w/integrated handlebar), 28.6mm steerer
- Rims Alloy 20″ x 4.0 Fat, 36H x 13G, single-wall
- Hubs: F: Alloy bolt-on, R: Hub motor bolt-on, 36H x 13G
- Spokes 13G w/brass nipples, black ED finish
- Tires 20 x 4.0, S/V Kenda
- 48V/500W Motor Brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector, MXUS
- 48V/500W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display. Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- 48V/750W range up to 55 miles
- Drive Mode, Display PAS/twist throttle Right side FT158X twist throttle, speed sensor, LCD display panel w/6 assistance levels, w/Start-Aid 6kph (~4mph) Bigstone C600E-USB-LCD Display Head (NO touch-sensitive screen, BT, OTA).
- Controller Yelchm Technology
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S, RD-TX35
- Crankset Alloy 3-piece 170mm x 42T, alum arms, steel chainring
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32″
- BB Crmo spindle sealed cartridge, 100 x 170mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano 7-speed 14-28 (14-16-18-20-22-24-28)
- Headset Threaded, steel, 1 1/8″ (28.6mm)
- Brakes JAX Mechanical disc Front & Rear, 160mm (Model JAX-8, brake pads #YK-34)
- Handlebars 650mmW, Integrated w/fork
- Grips Moto w/right side twist throttle
- Stem Integrated w/fork
- Saddle Moto-style SuperSoft Dims: Length: 570mm, Width: 110mm/front – 180mm/rear, Height: 70mm/front – 100mm/Rear
- Pedals Alloy Platform
- Kickstand Alloy chainstay mount
- Light(s) Front + Rear powered by Valen lithium-ion battery charging system
- Fenders Steel w/steel stays
- Chaincover Chainring cover
- Bottle Cage Alum alloy
- Tools 4 pcs: 15mm open/box, 10mm open/box, 5/6mm hex key, cross (Phillips) screwdriver
- Recommended Weight Limit 220lbs
- Item Weight 66 lbs (battery included)
- A.Rider Height
- C.Top Tube
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
What’s My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here’s how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8″ apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.
Checking your eligibility won’t affect your credit.