Sports is more than just riding your bike, especially during our blistering Texas summers. There are times when only playing in the water will do. Preferably after a great ride. Which is why we sell Retrospec paddleboards as well as Retrospec bikes. The Texas Hill Country’s Highland Lakes are at your command.
Retrospec boards are constructed with ArmorStrength PVC and designed to withstand rocky shores and surprise shoals. Textured, but supple EVA foam provides added stability and a no-slip grip even when wet.
- Materials and Manufacturing: ArmorStrength PVC, dropstitch technology, virtually indestructible
- Valve: Standardized H3
- Deck Pad: EVA textured foam
- Inflated Dimensions: 8’x30”x4”
- Weight of Board: 14 lbs.
- Deflated & Rolled Up Dimensions: 11×36”
- Max PSI: 15
- Recommended Weight Limit: 140lbs
- D-Rings: 3 stainless steel rings near nose and 1 stainless steel ring near tail
- Containment Area Bungee cord connected through 3 stainless steel D-rings
- Fins: 3 removable tracking fins
- Paddle is 3 PC, adjustable and lightweight aluminum with easy quick-release, measures almost 9’ when fully extended, measures less than 3’ when collapsed
- Pump is high-intensity manual air pump with gauge
- Repair Kit includes valve wrench, and PVC patching for your board
Price includes adjustable aluminum paddle, bag, and pump.
VERY LIMITED SUPPLY
Shipping & Handling $40
Check it out in person, 5440 Burnet Rd Austin, TX 78756 10-7 Mon-Friday 10-5 Sat.
Buy, sell, trade.