Your best-of-both-worlds bicycle
For the minimalists
- Sizes 43, 49, 53, 57, 61cm
- Frame Hand Built tig-welded high-tensile steel, “UrbanComfort” design, forged horizontal rear dropouts with integrated chain tensioners, bar-spin clearance with no toe overlap
- Fork Unicrown, Threadless, 28.6mm, 1x fender-eyelet
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 40mm deep-V section, precision machined brake tracks
- Hubs Retrospec large-flange aluminum alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 32H, rear flip-flop, bolt-on
- Spokes 14G Stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 32C all-season, P/V valves
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- Crank Mantra Forged Aluminum Alloy 170mm x 46T x1/8″
- Chain KMC 1/2 x 1/8″
- Bearings Sealed Cartridge
- Freewheel/Cog 16T x 1/8″
- Headset 1 1/8″ (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Aluminum Alloy 520mm Wide x 30mm Rise, 25.4
- Grips Retrospec UrbanComfort Kraton 125mm length
- Stem Aluminum alloy 4-bolt Threadless, 80mm extension x 7⁰ rise x 36mm rise, 25.4 handlebar clamp, 28.6 steerer
- Saddle Retrospec Urban2
- Seatpost Aluminum Alloy Seat Post 25.4 x 300mm with Micro Adjust head
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy CNC precision 28.6mm
- Pedals Low-Profile Platform, Reinforced Nylon resin, 9/16″
- A.Rider Height
- C.Top Tube
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|43CM – XS||4’9″-5’1″||29″|
|49CM – S||5’2″-5’5″||31″|
|53CM – M||5’6″-5’8″||32.5″|
|57CM – L||5’9″-5’11”||33.5″|
|60CM – XL||6’+||35″|
What’s My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here’s how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8″ apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.
Checking your eligibility won’t affect your credit.