It all starts with the frame…
The cherry on top…
- 6061 alloy classic road ‘double-diamond’ frame, 2 sets water bottle braze-ons Rear rack braze-ons Double rear dropout eyelets Decals protected by clear-coat
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 32H, 30mm apex section, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Aluminum, ball-bearing, 32H, QR Front/100mm & Rear/135mm
- Spokes 14G stainless steel
- Tires Retrospec 700 x 28C all-season, P/V valves
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney A070
- Front Derailleur Shimano Z500
- Shifters Shimano A050 handlebar mounted thumb shifters
- Crank Prowheel Alloy 3-piece cranks 2 x 7 – 170mm x 34/50T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32″
- BB Sealed Cartridge 68 x 116mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano Z500 14-28T, 7S
- Headset 1 1/8″ (28.6mm) steel, Threadless
- Brakes Aluminum alloy dual-pivot side-pull calipers & aluminum brake levers
- Handlebars Alloy Drop Anatomic – 420mm width 25.4mm clamp
- Grips Retrospec Road Rap
- Stem Aluminum alloy Threadless 1 1/8″-ext.90mm x -10d
- Saddle Retrospec Road
- Seatpost Alloy 27.2mm x 350mm w/integrated seat clamp
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals Alloy/Nylon: High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin body, Alloy cage, w/toe-clips & straps, 9/16″
- A.Rider Height
- C.Top Tube
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|45cm – XS||4’9″-5’1″||30.5″|
|50CM – S||5’2″-5’5″||31″|
|54CM – M||5’6″-5’8″||32.5″|
|58cm – L||5’9″-5’11”||34″|
How to measure my inseam for a bike
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here’s how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8″ apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.
Make easy monthly payments over 3,6 or 12 months.
Checking your eligibility won’t affect your credit.