Ride Cloud 9
Coast and brake with ease
Wide tires soak up any bumps along the way
- Frame Chatham Classic Cantilever, hand-built high-tensile steel, steel chainguard, double rear dropout eyelets, and rear rack braze-ons
- Fork Unicrown, steel, 1″ threaded, 2x eyelets
- Rims Retrospec aluminum double-wall 36H, precision machined brake tracks with wear indicator
- Hubs Steel, ball-bearing, 36H, bolt-on, F/100-R/111mm
- Spokes 14G UCP
- Tires Retrospec Cruiser Classic 29 x 2.125, S/V valves
- Kickstand Center-mount, aluminum
- Crank Steel 1-piece 165mm x 44T
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 1/8″
- Bearings Loose-ball retainer
- Freewheel/Cog 18T
- Headset 1 1/8″ (28.6mm) steel, Threaded
- Brakes Rear Coaster Brake (foot brake)
- Handlebars Chatham Swingback steel 700mm width
- Grips Chatham foam 125mm length
- Stem Quill-type aluminum 80mm extension/30⁰ degree rise
- Saddle Coastal Comfort Plus
- Seatpost Steel 25.4 x 350mm
- Seatpost Clamp Aluminum alloy
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 1/2″
- Recommended Weight Limit 250 LBS
- A.Rider Height
- C.Top Tube
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|Frame: 18″ – 29″||5’6″-6’4″+||33″|
What’s My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here’s how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8″ apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.