“They can take you longer and farther to more unknown places and you don’t sacrifice anything on the exercise front unless you want to”
Modern E-Power meets vintage motif in our Beaumont Rev City E-Bike. This electric bike will liven your daily commute, errand run, or leisurely cruise. Wherever you’re headed, count on Start Aid to give you a 4mph head start. Beat traffic like a champ with three levels of pedal-assist and on-demand throttle power. Beaumont Rev is also equipped with a bike rear rack to haul it all, a front and rear light for safety, and protective fenders. Plus, its comfort saddle and upright riding position will make for a relaxing ride.
Li-ion batteries are durable and long-lasting and offer a range of 28-37 miles. Anticipate a 5-6 hour charge time.
Also known as walk-assist, the Start Aid function can be activated with a button on the handlebar-remote. When activated, the motor pushes the bike at 4mph without you having to pedal, saving you from initial wobbles.
Not all e-bikes are class 2; ours are. This means the bike is equipped with pedal-assist and throttle-assisted functions to get you cruising up to 20mph.
Convenient LED handlebar-mount display shows selected pedal assist and battery levels, so you can keep track of your charge.
- Sizes 50cm, 54cm, 58cm
- Material Steel, TIG welded
- Dropouts 2x rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Steel, 1 1/8″ (28.6mm) Threaded for Quill, TIG welded, 2x eyelets: 1/dropout + 1/mid-blade
- Rims Alloy double-wall, 700C x 36H x 13G
- Hubs F: Alloy bolt-on, R: Hub motor bolt-on, 36H x 13G
- Spokes 13G UCP w/brass nipples, Black
- Tires 700 x 45C, S/V
- 36V/350W Motor Brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector. MXUS
- 36V/350W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display. Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- 48V/500W Motor Brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector, MXUS
- 48V/500W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display. Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- Drive Mode, Display PAS/throttle, speed sensor, LED handlebar-mount display panel w/3 assistance levels, w/Start-Aid 6kph (~4mph)
- Controller Yelchm Technology
- Charge Time (empty to full) 10.4Ah battery (350 & 500W): 5-6 hours
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S, RD-TX35-SGS
- Shifters Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter (push/pull) 7S, SL-TX50-7R
- Crankset Alloy 3-piece 170mm x 42T, alum arms, steel chainring
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32″
- BB Steel sealed cartridge, 68 x 124.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano 7-speed 14-28
- Headset Threaded, steel, 1 1/8″ (28.6mm)
- Brakes JAX Mechanical disc Front & Rear, 160mm
- Handlebars Alloy low-rise, 610mmW x 40mm rise
- Grips Retrospec Comfort
- Stem Alloy quill, single-bolt clamp
- Saddle Retrospec Comfort w/springs
- Seatpost Alloy w/integrated micro-adjust clamp, 28.6 x 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16″
- Kickstand Center mount, adjustable, steel
- Rear Carrier Battery holder & carrier, steel
- Bell Alloy
- Light(s) Front (4x AAA) + Rear (2x AA), batteries included
- Fenders Steel fenders w/alloy stays
- Chaincover Full coverage/length, steel
- Tools 4 pcs: 15mm open/box, 10mm open/box, 5/6mm hex key, cross (Phillips) screwdriver
- Recommended Weight Limit 220lbs
- Item Weight 58 lbs (battery included)
- A.Rider Height
- C.Top Tube
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|50CM – S||5’2″-5’5″||31″|
|54CM – M||5’6″-5’8″||32.5″|
|58CM – L||5’9″-6′||34″|
What’s My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here’s how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8″ apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.