“They can take you longer and farther to more unknown places and you don’t sacrifice anything on the exercise front unless you want to”
Modern E-Power meets vintage motif in our Beaumont Rev City E-Bike Step Through. Amp up your cruise around campus, casual coffee runs, and long commutes with this step through e-bike. Its swooped frame is a breeze to hop on and off, while the Start Aid function will give you a reliable head start on those rushed mornings. Add power to the pedals with three levels of pedal-assist and on-demand throttle power. Beaumont Rev Step Through includes a bike rear rack to haul it all, a front and rear light for safety, and protective fenders. Plus, its comfort saddle and upright riding position will make for a relaxing ride.
Also known as walk-assist, the Start Aid function can be activated with a button on the handlebar-remote. When activated, the motor pushes the bike at 4mph without you having to pedal, saving you from initial wobbles.
Not all e-bikes are class 2; ours are. This means the bike is equipped with pedal-assist and throttle-assisted functions to get you cruising up to 20mph
Convenient LED handlebar-mount display shows selected pedal assist and battery levels, so you can keep track of your charge.
Brushless Rear Hub Motor
This powerful motor supports the rider while pedaling, and is quiet.
- Size 42cm
- Material Steel, TIG welded
- Dropouts 2x rear dropout eyelets
- Fork Steel, 1 1/8″ (28.6mm) Threaded for Quill, TIG welded, 2x eyelets: 1/dropout + 1/mid-blade
- Rims Alloy double-wall, 700C x 36H x 13G
- Hubs F: Alloy bolt-on, R: Hub motor bolt-on, 36H x 13G
- Spokes 13G UCP w/brass nipples, Black
- Tires 700 x 45C, S/V
- 36V/350W Motor Brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector. MXUS
- 36V/350W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display. Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- 48V/500W Motor Brushless rear hub motor, 9-pin connector, MXUS
- 48V/500W Battery Li-ion + Charger w/US plug, w/power level display. Tianjin Xianzhong New Energy Technology Co., Ltd
- Drive Mode Display PAS/throttle, speed sensor, LED handlebar-mount display panel w/3 assistance levels, w/Start-Aid 6kph (~4mph)
- Controller Yelchm Technology
- Charge Time (empty to full) 10.4Ah battery (350 & 500W): 5-6 hours
- Derailleur Shimano Tourney 7S, RD-TX35-SGS
- Shifter Shimano Tourney Thumb Shifter (push/pull) 7S, SL-TX50-7R
- Crankset Alloy 3-piece 170mm x 42T, alum arms, steel chainring
- Chain KMC Z-series 1/2 x 3/32″
- BB Steel sealed cartridge, 68 x 124.5mm
- Freewheel/Cog Shimano 7-speed 14-28
- Headset Threaded, steel, 1 1/8″ (28.6mm)
- Brakes JAX Mechanical disc Front & Rear, 160mm
- Handlebars Alloy low-rise, 610mmW x 40mm rise
- Grips Comfort
- Stem Alloy quill, single-bolt clamp
- Saddle Comfort w/springs
- Seatpost Alloy w/integrated micro-adjust clamp, 28.6 x 300mm
- Seatpost Clamp Alloy QR
- Pedals High Impact, Reinforced Nylon Resin Platform, 9/16″
- Kickstand Center mount, adjustable, steel
- Rear Carrier Battery holder & carrier, steel
- Bell Alloy
- Lights Front (4x AAA) + Rear (2x AA), batteries included
- Fenders Steel fenders w/alloy stays
- Chaincover Full coverage/length, steel
- Tools 4 pcs: 15mm open/box, 10mm open/box, 5/6mm hex key, cross (Phillips) screwdriver
- Recommended Weight Limit 220lbs
- Item Weight 58 lbs (battery included)
- A.Rider Height
- C.Top Tube
|Size||Height Range||Standover Height|
|42cm||5′ – 5’10”||19.35″|
What’s My Size?
Your inseam can help you find the perfect sized bike (measuring it properly is similar to pant inseams but measured a little differently). Here’s how they work:
- Stand upright with your feet 6-8″ apart.
- Using a tape measure or tailor tape, measure from the bottom of your foot to the top of the inside of your leg.
- Compare your inseam measurement to the standover height of the bike. You should have about an inch of space between your body and the top tube.