- Girder : For trail and XC riding | 165/170/175 | Q-178
Girder HD : For Enduro riding | 165/170 | Q-178
- HD shares same shape, but with a Heavy Duty carbon layup
- Sold as crank arms only | M30 Bottom Bracket & DM Ring sold separately
- New Gen2 shape for better clearance/fit on wider variety of MTN frames
- Updated 3-bolt DM ring interface to align spacing with established chain-line offsets. Riders can use any brand 3-Bolt DM ring. See Pic – On the backside of the G2 GIRDER drive side arm you’ll see a sticker showing offset options to get your desired chain line.
- 8mm alloy main crank bolt for Install/Self-Extract | 50Nm Torque
- Ref Weight: Girder 498g +/- | Girder HD : 545g +/- (170mm set–no ring)
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
BB – Praxis M30 MTN cranks use our M30 family of bottom brackets. This crank can be installed with M30 : BSA, BB90/92, T47 E.B, BB30/PF30.
DM1X CHAINRINGS – With all the different MTN frame types requiring different chain lines, combined with many riders preferring oval shaped rings or colors, we wanted to make things easier for you. So we updated the Girder arms to align with the industry spacing for the common DM ring offsets. This now allows you to run any brand/type/style of 3-bolt DM ring and get the correct chain line.
POWER – Options for this MTN crank :
- Carbon Fiber arms
- Forged M30 Aluminum Spindle
- “HD” Carbon Fiber Version with reinforced carbon design.