- Sold as crank arms only | M30 BB & DM Ring sold separately
- CADET – 165 / 170 / 175 | Q-Factor 177mm
- CADET HD – 165 / 170 | Q-Factor 177mm
- HD “Heavy Duty” version with reinforced arm forging – See pic above
- Updated 3-bolt DM ring interface to align spacing with established chain-line offsets. Riders can use any brand 3-Bolt DM ring. See Pic – On the backside of the G2 CADET drive side arm you’ll see a sticker showing offset options to get your desired chain line.
- 8mm alloy main crank bolt for Install/Self-Extract | 50Nm Torque
- M30 Spindle | Requires Praxis M30 BB
- Ref Weight: 558g +/- (Cadet 170mm set–no ring)
- Ref Weight: 640g +/- (Cadet HD 165mm set–no ring)
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
BB – Praxis M30 MTN cranks use our M30 family of bottom brackets. This crank can be installed with M30 : BSA, BB90/92, T47 E.B, BB30/PF30. M30 BBs HERE
CHAINRING – With all the different MTN frame types requiring different chain lines, combined with many riders preferring oval shaped rings or colors, we wanted to make things easier for you. So we updated the Cadet arms to align with the industry spacing for the common DM ring offsets. This now allows you to run any brand/type/style of 3-bolt DM ring and get the correct chain line. DM1X MTN RINGS HERE
POWER – Aftermarket options for this MTN crank :
- Solid Forged aluminum arms
- Forged M30 Aluminum Spindle
- “HD” Version with reinforced solid forged arms.