Our Shimano BSA threaded BB is compatible with Shimano™ Hollowtech II cranks. The alloy cups feature CNC finishing and black anodizing. High-grade Enduro 2437 steel bearings are fully sealed and are a fantastic replacement BB for your Shimano™ drivetrain.
- MFG – Machined Aluminum Cups
- BEARING – Enduro 2437 steel with high grade grease and fill
- SIZE & USE – 68mm version for Road / 68/73mm version for MTN
- FRAME SPEC – BSA English threaded frames
- TOOL : Use any standard outboard cup BB tool with 16 external notches and a 44mm ID
- INSTRUCTION MANUAL
FRAME TYPE : This specific bottom bracket is made to be installed in a BSA frame, also known as an English Threaded frame.
BEARINGS : 24mm Drive and a 24mm NonDrive Bearing. These are specifically made for use with Shimano Hollowtech II crank spindles.
TOOL : Use any standard outboard cup BB tool with 16 external notches and a 44mm ID