Exceptional protection and value.
- Independently lab and rider tested, proven to reduce neck forces and neck injuries through transferring the load during an accident away from the fragile bones in the neck.
- Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries.
- Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace.
- Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most fragile bones.
- Polymer matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces.
- Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement.
- CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit and break away before applying excessive pressure to the back.
- Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit.
- Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation.
- CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC.
- Weight: 497 grams (1.1 pounds).